Sunday, October 23, 2011

Parents Weekend: Part 4

And you thought we were done with the "Parents Weekend" posts!  Well, one more...my parents, Nick and Terry, came for a short stay the weekend following Matt's parents.  They were initially supposed to come earlier that summer, but due to a major water leak at my grandma's house, the trip was postponed until August.  They arrived on a Thursday night and left on Saturday morning (as I said, a very short trip!)  In fact, the drive here and back home took more time than they were actually here!  Unfortunately, the Friday that they were here we had a huge storm that lasted all day, so their plans to visit places in the area were ruined.  They did come to see me for lunch in Charlotte and I got to show them my new office.  We went out to eat that night, and got in a few pictures on Saturday before they left.

No comments:

Post a Comment