Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Up and Running!

Hello everyone!  I/We decided to attempt a blog(!)  We have been busy this summer with lots of fun trips, and, as usual, I have yet to download or print any of the pictures to show.  Soooo.....I thought that maybe a blog would be an easier way to let you know what we're up to, and force me to get pictures off the camera.  The plan is to blog when we have something or someplace fun that we've done, so it won't have to be a weekly thing that I never end up doing, but rather just a way to check in and show the fun stuff :)

Since this is getting started mid-summer, I am actually going to back up to our first summer trip for this post, and show a few pictures from May.  We went to North Myrtle Beach with our friends Jennifer and Myron in mid-May, and it ended up being the perfect time to go.  Before Memorial Day, so it wasn't super busy yet, but still hot so it was a good weekend for laying on the beach! 

playing paddleball
Matt and Myron goofing around


Jennifer and I getting ready for beach reading

3 comments:

  1. I'm excited to leave the first comment on a blog that is destined to change the world! Someday you'll look back on this and remember who really meant the most to you in life... yes, yes, it's Robbie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ann I am on board, keep the posts coming. Luke

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE to keep up with you guys via pictures as well as phone calls! See you SOON! Love mom and dad By the way Mattt...you are looking BUFF! That trainer must be pushing you!

    ReplyDelete